fp10, using safari and firefox, no idea if this is happening in other machines(mine is mac), check this URL for me:

http://clients.leftandrightsolutions.com/cofinaWeb/index.html

click on the part of about us. that is the part where the scroll bar is supposed to be. At the beginning was on the stage, then I've created dynamically using AS3,
but it seems not to work both ways.

thanks for your help

Gus