Thanks Glen,
I will look that up.
I kind of figured I would need some kind of script help in the process, but was just wondering if Flash had the capabilities. Like when your in the "open file" dialog window. The thumbnail you see. Retrieving that somehow in flash.
No SystemCapabilities function for something like that?

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com