That is freaking hilarious, BTW.. :)
I feel your pain...

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

On May 12, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

That was me.
Thanks for the links I will take a look.
Its just so I can show a list of files the user is using in their profile.
With a thumbnail. :)

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

On May 12, 2009, at 3:08 PM, Juan Delgado wrote:

Yep, don't miss this out:

// At this point, I'd like to take a moment to speak to you about the
Adobe PSD format.
// PSD is not a good format. PSD is not even a bad format. Calling it
such would be an
// insult to other bad formats, such as PCX or JPEG. No, PSD is an
abysmal format. Having
// worked on this code for several weeks now, my hate for PSD has
grown to a raging fire
// that burns with the fierce passion of a million suns.

And it goes on:

http://code.google.com/p/xee/source/browse/trunk/ XeePhotoshopLoader.m?spec=svn28&r=11#107

: )

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Sidney de Koning