Hi,

nope not really, but I do know polymercode
http://www.polymercode.com/code/index.php has a nice set of drawing tools
for as2.

If you combine that with the knowledge of how to draw a curve through a
controlpoint:
http://books.google.com/books?id=zK7zaGGVi60C&pg=PA78&lpg=PA78&dq=how+to+draw+a+curve+through+a+controlpoint&source=bl&ots=yRYuZFe8Vh&sig=H5GgAEoYJmMpxmUd-7_Fn9dmZfo&hl=en&ei=dt0PSrHaD6HUjAf3henkCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6

(from foundation actionscript 3 animation)

it shouldn't be too hard to turn the hard curves in the drawing into rounded
corners.

hth!
JC