Hi,

I'm new to this group, so forgive me if I'm going about asking this the
wrong way. Is there a practical way to search old questions?

Anyway, I'm using the Gaia Framework and I'm trying to parse basic tags
such as <h1> and <a> in flash via an XHTML file. Steven over at the Gaia
forum suggests I make use of EX4, but I've spent two days searching
google and reading up on it and I'm honestly confused where to start.

To show you what I mean, view the source on this page Steven created:
http://stevensacks.net/clients/hello/press.html#/agency/press

Note how those columns are set using HTML tags, and pulled into flash
from that XHTML file. How do I maintain the formatting such as bold and
also the links, just the way he has done (strictly in terms of
functionality)? Thank you!

Thanks,

Jonathan Wing
Graphic Designer
Cram Crew, Inc.
mobile: (713) 298-2738
office: (713) 464-CRAM (2726)
email: jw...@cramcrew.com <mailto:jw...@cramcrew.com>
www.cramcrew.com <http://www.cramcrew.com/>

"One Student At A Time"

it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
company.