Perfect.  Thanks!

Anthony Pace wrote:
I just realized that what I told you works pretty well.

It isn't called without re-publishing if you use the ctrl+enter combo; therefore, if have the player open, in the menu goto view, then click simulate download rather than using the hotkeys.

Outside of the flash ide it is as simple as clicking recent; yet, the above should do.

Anthony Pace wrote:
I have noticed the same thing; however, all I can suggest is click simulate download on and off.

Andrew Sinning wrote:
To compile and play a movie within Flash, I use control-enter. But suppose I want to reload the local copy of movie within the Flash Player without recompiling. How do I do this? Rewind seems to do nothing at all.