From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Glen
Pike
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:16 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash CS4 very slow

Guess the great Adobe "resource hogging" feature has been added, just
like with PhotoShop.

#############

>> This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and
>> cleared by MailMarshal

it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
company.