From: "Michael Mendelsohn" <michael.mendels...@fmglobal.com>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:03:55 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Flashcoders] swf doesn't work

Hi list...

[CS3, dev machine has FP10 installed]

I have a swf rendering problem on the pc. Two people are viewing my swf with
player 9,0,16,0. When the swf initializes, there are a series of animations
that occur where sprites are faded in on the stage. These two people only see
the last sprite fade in, without seeing all the other sprites accumulate on the
stage.

My gut tells me it's a player version issue somehow. I am not sure why they
aren't seeing it correctly. I'm publishing for 9, but I'm not sure if it's
publishing a 9 build higher than 9,0,16,0. I target 9,0,16 in the html. I'm
really puzzled.

Thanks for any advice,
- Michael M.