Hi Friends.
I have seen the tutorial for the swfaddress in gotoandlearn.com, but I want to use it on a project I have which is a quite different situation,

1. the website is dynamic the parts of it are me on runtime, are not present on the stage at the moment, are just called and assembly depending of the name of the button that click the call.

2. the swfaddress works good when it comes to show the address in the address bar of the browser, but when I try to use the directional arrows of the browser I'm shooting at the dark totally. Because I don't know how to make it work, since he tutorial never mention about this particular.

here is the code to create the different parts.

//the part of the import the swfAddress is here, no problem at all

//the part of the set value//

switch(e.value){

case "/contact"

//here I don't know how to going forward since all my past intents were so frustrating...any ideas?//

}

this.contact.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, newClick);

function newClick(e:MouseEvent):void{

//here is the swfAddress//

swfAddress.setValue(e.currentTarget.name);

var newWindow:NewWindow = new NewWindow();

newWindow.name=e.currentTarget.name;

an so on the structures that are in the windows

///the part of the addchild that works good//

}

I hope someone could help me...any advice welcome.

Gustavo