Their API is explained here:
http://wiki.blip.tv/index.php/Blip.tv_API

username and password are in the prompt.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nate Beck" <n...@tldstudio.com>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] blip.tv api?

To try and make this a little more clear.  You're basically requesting
the information from their webservers using a customized url.

A RESTful service you can actually use from a web browser, for
example... on Twitter Search you can get your results in JSON by doing
this.

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=iPhone

turns into this:

http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=iPhone

Which will return the data your looking for in a format called JSON
(JavaScript Object Notation).

So to clarify on what I said earlier.  You can get this data into your
flash application using URLLoader.  Just set the URL to where the JSON
data is and then request it.

When you get a result back, you will have a REALLY long String of data
that you want to drill into. That's where as3corelib and it's
JSON.parse() method steps in. You pass JSON.parse() a String and it
returns an Object.

You can then drill into that Object to get the relevant data that you need.

Those Java and Ruby files are just wrappers for making calls to
Blip.tv web services.  Unfortunately there isn't a wrapper (library)
for ActionScript.

Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear, I wasn't trying to be rude
earlier, after re-reading my emails I may have come across that way.
I apologize.

Cheers,
Nate