Hi,

We have a system of distributed systems that use Flash to control various parts by sending commands over a socket.

The problem is that these systems sit behind a firewall that only allows access from a specific IP address - our work offices... We want to be able to connect to these systems from the outside world - they also serve their Flash via a webserver so I set up a proxy on our office to allow us to connect to the webservers.

The problem is that Flash Player does not use the proxy server for socket connections - it connects directly to the IP address derived from the URL of the SWF. Is there any way I can make Flash use a proxy server for this???

   Glen