Thanks for the reply,

I forgot to mention, i need this for ActionScript 2.0 and for a standalone application.

Thanks Again

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glen Pike" <g...@engineeredarts.co.uk>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Creating Fonts dynamically

Just a suggestion - could you compile them into library swfs that you load at runtime if you had the flash compiler running on the server (perhaps)?

The idea would be to dynamically generate an ActionScript file that uses the [Embed] command then compile this into a SWF with the name you want - you would probably have to have the file create a text field on the stage that embedded the characters, etc.

Just an idea - I don't have much experience of this...

Glen

Sumeet Kumar wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any way by which i can create the fonts dynamically i.e. i want to create fonts files dynamically without using Flash IDE. Is there any method or workaround by which i can do this?

Thanks in Advance
Sumeet