I don't know why but while checking my old mails from the list I've found out that one of my colleagues here point me to a tutorial about how to use SWFaddress, therefore I went there and I've tried the solution there and results that works fine!!!

1. instead of installing the swc from swfaddress I've just put the swfaddress.as and the swfAddressEvent.as in the folder of my flash site and copied the
the index.html file for the example and voila!!!

2. results that maybe I have the swc installed in someplace that wasn't the correct(causing some kind of conflict when it compiles), if anyone knows where is the correct place, please let me know. and for second I've just put the swfaddress.addeventlistener to the end of the code instead of the beginning , according with gotoandlearn.com so for the people who has problem with this swfaddress thingy, this maybe is a solution. Voila!! now is working as supposed to.

I hope it helps (for newbies like me :))

Gustavo