Hi there,

I was working on my class file, but the event didn't get called
successfully. Anyting I am missing something?

Thank you

========================

var mc:MyClass = new MyClass();
mc.addEventListener ( "testInitialize" , onINIT );

function onINIT ( e:Event )
{
           trace("INIT was called");
}

   1. package
   2. {
   3.   import flash.events.Event;
   4.   import flash.events.EventDispatcher;
   5.
   6.   [Event(name="testInitialize", type="flash.events.Event")]
   7.   public class MyClass extends EventDispatcher
   8.   {
   9.
   10.          private const TEST_INITIALIZE           :String =
"testInitialize";
   11.
   12.          public function MyClass ()
   13.          {
   14.                  initialize();
   15.          }
   16.
   17.          private function initialize():void
   18.          {
   20.                  dispatchEvent ( new Event( TEST_INITIALIZE ) );
   21.          }
   22.  }
   23. }