hi fokls!

my client asked me to change a menu in his site. the new menu has to:

- load X images from a XML and display it in some sort of path (circle)
- once you rollover the image should get bigger, if rollout it should go back
to the previous scale (keeping the original position in the circle path).
- the images should not overlap others
- if you add more images the menu should re-arrange them to fit all together.

my problems:
- math envolved to put the loaded images in the "circle" path
- math to re-arrange the items as new items are added to xml
- they need some detection to prevent the images from overlapping when loaded
or when scaling

any ideas/examples/url's that could help me with this?
thanks,
rodrigo.