Gustavo Duenas wrote

> Is adobe dropping the making of programs for the mac g5 ppc machines?

I don't know that Adobe have a company-wide policy. It seems to be more on a
product-by-product basis, or perhaps across the CS suites.

But yes, they do seem to be heading in that direction. I don't have any
inside information, but historically they have phased out support for
obsolescent machines and OS's. Support for 68K Macs is long gone. On the
Windows side, I see fewer and fewer products that support the old Windows 9x
line.

By and large, Adobe make tools for developers, and we tend to move to new
technology faster than others.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson