From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Merrill, Jason
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:25 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] cc button in flvplayback

>> you may have to use event listener here and save as new FLV skin

So thanks.  Even still, I'm not asking for anything outrageous here am
I?  I just to know when the caption button in the FLV Component was
clicked.  You wouldn't think you would have to go through all that of
creating a new skin  - unless this is simply a major omission/bug on
adobe's part that they didn't publicly expose the caption button... odd.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America   Global Learning
Shared Services Solutions Development

Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community