I'm a long-time Flash user just trying out Flex for the second time, last time being about 3 years ago. I have the 60 day trial of Flex Builder 3.

Anyway, I've been using FlashDevelop for so long I think I've really become spoiled by its excellent auto-completion feature. Flex Builder seems pretty week by comparison. AFAICT, it doesn't autocomplete in-scope member-names, doesn't give any hints for the "import" command, doesn't automatically create an import when you declare a variable type, doesn't autocomplete key words like private and public and function. What is up with this?

Somebody please tell me there's a config setting I'm missing....