Hi guys,

I am curious about if am able to add the DisplayObject into a container
without using addChild() method, this class is very simple...

   1. package
   2. {
   3. import flash.display.Sprite;
   4. import flash.events.Event;
   5.
   6. public class MyClass extends Sprite
   7. {
   8.
   9. public function MyClass ()
   10. {
   11. //addEventListener( Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE , addedHandler );
   12. parent.addChild(this);
   13. }
   14. /*
   15. private function addedHandler( e:Event ):void
   16. {
   17. removeEventListener( Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE , addedHandler );
   18.
   19. parent.addChild(this); // how could I retrieve the instance name of
   this"?
   20. }
   21. */
   22. }
   23. }

I'd like to do something like....

var do:MyClass = new MyClass();
//addChild(do) // added it into displayobject without using this method here

Is that possible? any suggestions are welcome  :)

Thank you