Hello,
I'm having some problems with full screen mode. I've got a game which really needs to be played in fullscreen mode. So users have to press a button at the start which sets fullscreen mode. They can close it at any time by pressing a close button
which makes it smaller again but redisplays the original fullscreen button.

So what's happening is this:

1) User presses the fullscreen button - flash goes to fullscreen
2) User plays game, all the active areas work, no problem
3) User clicks the close button - flash stops going fullscreen
4) User presses the fullscreen button - flash goes fullscreen
*** Weird unexpected behaviour here ***
5) User clicks on an active area - flash stops going fullscreen by itself - none of my "close" code is being called
6) User clicks the fullscreen button - flash goes into fullscreen mode
7) User plays game, active areas work normally, flash stays in fullscreen mode

You can try this yourself at:
http://www.joecutting.com/demos/MySpace/starLoader.html

If anyone has any ideas why flash ends fullscreen mode, I'd be very grateful. As I said, I'm 99% certain that my code isn't explicitly ending the fullscreen mode although there maybe something else I'm doing which causes flash to revert.

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers

Joe

Joe Cutting