On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 18:20, Geografiek <geograf...@geografiek.nl> wrote:
> I have a .fla with symbols in the library and a docClass.as going with it.
> When I publish, I get the following waring message:
> "WARNING: Actions on button or MovieClip instances are not supported in
> ActionScript 3.0. All scripts on object instances will be ignored."

Are you using Flash CS3 or Flash CS4?

In CS4, the errors panel should be showing you location of the warning
and you should be able to double click the message line to goto the
action panel and see and edit the code in question.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
September meeting: Experiences with Flash Catalyst and Flex 4
Date: Mon 28th September 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP on http://groups.adobe.com/posts/4a145446c3