hi guys

I'm trying to loader pdf file using XML to retrieve the URL  and I have
CombBox to list all the files ,and I need to load another file every time I
change the silder for the CombBox
the problem is the pdf file load only first time and dosent  change if I
select another one from the list, I dont know what the the probelm I tried
manything like removeChild and I tried to use container but no change, only
first time the file load

this is Adobe air application
this is the code

cb_list.addEventListener(SliderEvent.CHANGE,changehandler);
function changehandler(e:Event):void {

    var sort1:String=cb_list.value;
    var id:String = myXML.tip.(title == sort1)....@id.toxmlstring();
    //trace(id)
    var slectedtip = myXML.tip.(title == sort1).fulltip.text();
    tit_label.text=myXML.tip.(@ID == id).title .text();
    date_label.text=myXML.tip.(@ID == id).date.text();
    full_tip.text=myXML.tip.(@ID == id).fulltip.text();
    var flashfileURL = myXML.tip.(@ID == id).picURL.text();
    swfURL.text=flashfileURL;
    var url:String = new String();
    url= myXML.tip.(@ID == id).picURL.text().toXMLString();

    var requestpdf:URLRequest=new URLRequest(url);
    var container:Sprite = new Sprite();

    var pdf = new HTMLLoader();
    pdf.height=stage.stageHeight-150;
    pdf.width=stage.stageWidth-270;
    pdf.y=100;
    pdf.x=260;
    pdf.load(requestpdf);

       pdf.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, completeHandler);

    function completeHandler(event:Event):void {

        addChild(pdf);