Does anybody have any references or tutorials on how to modify ASDoc output? I'm not talking about adding ASDoc comments, I know how to write those, but information on how to modify the docs that it creates.

I managed to figure out how to add appendixes with the link below. But how do I tell ASDocs to actually include those files (html, js, css, images) with the documentation when it generates? Also, can I make my own tags (@bug, @todo)? I know there is a secret @warning tag that is disabled, but are there others?

The only links I've found are these:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=asdoc_9.html
http://personal.boristhebrave.com/project/asdoc-enhancements