Hi,

I have managed to use "Policy File Logging" for flash on Linux - you can set up your local "mm.cfg" file to enable this and pipe out stuff to a log file - this might help you see what is being requested and denied.

   There are some useful instructions here:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/fplayer9_security_05.html#_Using_Logging

   Glen

Andrew Sinning wrote:
I'm trying to track down an issue with a cross-domain policy violation. Something in one of my movies is making requests to an outside server, but I can't seem to track it down. I get a "request for resource at www.domain.com was denied" message, but I need to figure out what exactly was being requested so I can track down the origin.

Is there a utility or a FF extension that I can install that will log all of my outgoing http requests, preferable with a filter?

I searched for port-sniffers, but everything I found was either not-free or way to complicated to figure out on my limited timeline.

Thanks!