Paul Steven wrote:
Been a long time since I have had to make a cross platform CDROM, or even a
CDROM at all to be honest. Anyway I have developed a series of educational
games with Flash CS3, with the main packaged file packaged with MDM Zinc (to
enable me to have a coloured background outside the stage area).

I would appreciate any advice on the best way to create a cross platform
CDROM. Can I create this on the PC or do I need to purchase Toast for the
Mac to do this?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi,

   I used CD Everywhere for the PC to create a Cross Platform project.

   http://www.i2rd.com/CDEveryWhere/faq.shtml

It works on Windows, you can create a CDROM with the "free" version, I think it leaves something on the disk, but should not affect your app.

I have a link at home to a really good doc for this - will post later. There are also some threads on the mailing list with some tips & tricks in, e.g.

http://www.mail-archive.com/flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com/msg39873.html

   Glen