Hello,

Trying to publish a flash8 mac projector in CS4 turns out to be a tad changed. I published years ago in flash 8 on PC to a mac .HQX file and could put my additional loadable swf files next to it.
Now in CS4 I'm forced to publish a mac .APP folder.
So this stuff will be used on a hybrid cdrom and loads several additional swf's. Anybody knows what the relative root is of the project when you load in additional swf files ? Am I supposed to add the additional loadable swf files next to the project.app or do I have to put them in the Resources folder on the level of movie.swf and Flash Player.rsrc
CD:.
└───project.app
└───Contents
│ Info.plist