Henrik,

The detection is based off of the activity level, so yes the moving image,
but its also based off of the fps of the Camera. That way, if my user is a
stiff and doesn't move much, but the Camera is good, the fps should be going
strong even though the activity is not.

Also, I know a lot of users are just too stupid to figure out this whole
webcam thing. Heck, I hadn't even used a webcam until I got one on my laptop
in April. One thing I have learned is that in your applications, do as much
for the user as possible while still making them feel like they have control
(but they really don't who are you kidding).

Ktu