As found in http://www.scribd.com/doc/3939992/Flash-Javascript-API
My best guess is that to represent " antialias for animation " you would use
text.fontRenderingMode -> standard
text.fontRenderingMode -> static

Latcho

Chris Foster wrote:
Hi,

I'm using JSFL to modify a bunch of FLAs created by a designer.

I need to change the antialiasing on a large number of textfields from
'bitmap' to 'antialias for animation' but the only parameters I can see
are 'standard', 'device', 'bitmap', 'advanced' and
'customThicknessSharpness'.

'advanced' changes the textfield to 'antialias-for-reading', which I
don't want.
Anyone know how to change this to 'antialias for animation'?

Thanks,
C:

Chris Foster
Multimedia Team Leader
cfos...@catalystinteractive.com.au
chris.fos...@kbr.com
Phone: +612 6233 8900 - Fax: +612 6233 8947 - Mobile: +61 414 394 524

Catalyst Interactive Pty Ltd
www.catalystinteractive.com.au 8 Townsville Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
PO Box 722 Fyshwick 2609

a KBR company

IMPORTANT: The Information contained in this electronic message is
confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). Any review,
re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.