On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Glen Pike <postmas...@glenpike.co.uk>wrote:

> Mr Sacks, do you have the stake & garlic, I feel my life force being
> drained...
>
> C'mon Beno, we ain't doing all your homework for you, do some yourself.

I know. I must be the world's biggest idiot. I search this stuff all through
google and never find it. It's not that I don't do the work. I do. Maybe you
don't believe me, but what can I do about that? You who know all this stuff
look at me as if I'm not doing the homework. But when I don't know the
questions to ask, when I don't know the terminology, when I do my research
and try really hard and wait days, and still don't come up with answers,
then I ask the list and get beat up for doing so. That's life. Sorry. I'm
trying.

> jared stanley wrote:
>
>> here's a tutorial
>>
>> http://theolagendijk.wordpress.com/2006/08/12/embedding-fonts-in-flash/