Thanks for the site reference!  I could get lost in that stuff.

gregb

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Meinte
van't Kruis
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:35 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] New portfolio site online (and some 10.1
issues withit)

Hey Gregory,

Thanks! The insects are basically 2 concepts combined: One where the
particles are gravitated towards a center point(street light) and the
other
where they have their own random 'wandering' force.

Check out this excellent resource:

http://www.shiffman.net/teaching/nature/

<http://www.shiffman.net/teaching/nature/>Which helped me alot,
espessially
the particle and steering part. It is for
processing, but easily applied to Actionscript.

cheers,
Meinte

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Gregory Boudreaux
<gjboudre...@fedex.com>wrote:

> Looks good.
>
> How did you do the insects around the street light?
>
> gregb

is