FDT is pretty much your best choice.

On 12/14/2009 3:53 AM, Greg Ligierko wrote:
I grown up with PC, Windows and in work I am completely happy with
FlashDevelop + CS3. For some time I am also a happy MacBook user, but
it is hard for me to swap with AS2/AS3 coding to Mac. So far I could
not establish a comfortable work environment on Mac.

I read about two options:
- adapting Xcode to ActionSript (seems complex),
- Eclypse with ActionScript plugin.

I had no success in adapting Xcode and I did not even tried installing
Eclypse. I would like to know your opinion on which option is more
efficient and more comparable to Win based FlashDevelop + CS3 IDE. For
work, I need badly code snippets and syntax check. Runtime debugging
is not crucial for me.

Tia,
Greg