So there is no way to fire the garbage collector from actionscript?
This seems odd to me if that is the case. If the flash applications performance is dependent partly on how well the garbage is taken out, wouldn't there be a class made for that so we can control it? Or is it too risky to be messing with that part?
Just curious.

Karl