To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] archives?

Wow, this is so cool. Did this just get put up, because 2 days ago Dave Watts, our list moderator, seemed to suggest that the archives ended in 2007.

Thanks!

http://www.mail-archive.com/flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com

I searched "2007" and it brought up a bunch of threads.  The few I looked at
were from Feb, May, June, etc. of 2007.