Hi.

I noticed on Adobe Labs that the Distributable Player Solution beta has
ended, and they will not be taking it into production:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/distributableplayer/

Does anyone know the reason behind this?

I was excited when I first heard about it.  Being able to develop in Flash
to create applications that would install as an application and run directly
on my mobile device, rather than in the Flash player, turned me on about as
much as when I first learned about "Apollo".

Why would they drop such a great idea? :(

------------------------------
Andrew Murphy
Interactive Media Developer
amur...@delvinia.com

Delvinia
370 King Street West, 5th Floor, Box 4
Toronto Canada M5V 1J9
P (416) 364-1455 ext. 232
F (416) 364-9830
W www.delvinia.com <http://www.delvinia.com/>

 <file://C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew Murphy\Application
Data\Microsoft\Stationery\..\..\..\email_sig_image.bmp>