I'm using AS3 for FP8.  I'll see if I can publish to FP9.

Merrill, Jason wrote:
Ah. What Flash player version and Flash IDE version are you using and
targeting?  Seems like this used to be a bug with the Flash player and
present in AS2 apps.  It used to annoy me on sites I would build or
sites on the internet like MSNBC's flash-based photo slide shows, but I
haven't seen it in while.  I think it's no longer an issue in AS3/Flash
player 9/10.

Jason Merrill Bank of America Global Learning Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)