Beno, I can help you out, this is my email, gusdue...@gmail.com email me the questions you need and If I don't know I can google it for you and point you to the right Direction. I know is hard to be newbie, anchio i'll sono pittore, I'm an artist too, and I know how hard is to digest the code when you are just thinking miles per hour in pure images. happens to me too. When it comes to you that way, my advice is to cool it down, write or draw it on paper and then start designing and writing the code, that is the way I read on many books, (i've saved you introduction or chapter one in many flash books)

Blessings

Gus