I'm using it on as3 and I'm trying to use gotoAndPlay for the main time line

gustavo

P.s: I know that is don't but why it isn't working?

On Jan 27, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

Sorry to revert to AS2, but would this.gotoAndPlay work?
or mcName.gotoAndPlay?

Karl

On Jan 27, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Gustavo Duenas wrote:

not working! the gotoAndPlay event is on the main timeline, I don't know how can't I been able to use it, I did before...any other ideas

Gustavo

On Jan 27, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Nathan Mynarcik wrote:

Try e.target.gotoAndPlay(2);

------Original Message------
From: Gustavo Duenas
Sender: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
To: Flash Coders List
ReplyTo: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] event that is not working
Sent: Jan 27, 2010 1:39 PM

Hi Coders I have this code, apparently it triggers the trace but it
doesn't move with the next frame in the time line, any ideas, I will
appreciate your input

here is my code

var ballXTween:Tween = new Tween(logoMafle, "y",Bounce.easeInOut,
logoMafle.y,
216, 1.5, true);

ballXTween.addEventListener(TweenEvent.MOTION_STOP, completo);
function completo(e:TweenEvent){
if(logoMafle.y>=216){
        gotoAndPlay(2);
        trace("arranca");

probably is a dumb question, but it is strange you know?

I'm doing everything I did before, but this is strange, weird, I hope
I'm doing something wrong

Gustavo

Nathan Mynarcik
Interactive Web Developer