>> Suddenly
>>"parsing a SWF" format means "supporting Flash 99.9%", as much as "other
>>technology plays videos" means "Flash is dead".

Ha - so true!  I'm sick of all the "HTML 5 will kill Flash" talk that only
refers to video capabilities of each.  True that Flash has thrived by providing
most of the video content on the web these days, but it just makes people look
shallow and naïve when they use video as the reason Flash will die.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our Instructional
Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)