>>" because I was trying to have really clean xml, everything as tags,
no attributes "

Heh heh, yeah, I think a bunch of child nodes is messier, more
attributes is cleaner (and this leaner) but it's a matter of perspective
I guess. :)

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)