Javascript to as3 combo, as suggested below, would work; yet, not in Opera (anyone care?) , and not very successfully, at least during my experimentation, in browsers running in on top of *nix OS (I kind of care about this one).

You can also check out the link below, as it is now integrated into Adobe Captivate; however, last time I looked at it in 2007, it was a bit limited and you may want to roll your own.

http://uza.lt/rightclick/
http://code.google.com/p/custom-context-menu/

I eventually used something very similar with my own event handling code that is a little more to my tastes + more customizable; yet, at the very least it is a great place to start from.