Kurt, see below. Contact me for further info. There is way too much history and news to put into one, short, email. :)

Kurt Dommermuth wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if there is a better forum for this type of question, but there
are a lot of experienced people here so maybe someone can help.

I was told that the last Flash Lite app Verizon accepted for their  "get it
now" store was 2 years ago.

Is this true?
I haven't heard of anyone in Flash community trying to get content on there in at least 2 years.

Anyone here developing smart phone apps for anything other than Apple?
Yes.

Anyone using Flash Lite at all?
Yes.

Any comments would be much appreciated.  There seems to be a lot of
conflicting info out there.
Right on. :)

Thanks!

Kurt

Scott Janousek ("sj")
Speaker, Educator, Mobile Developer, Gadget Geek, & CEO

mobile:   617.840.4427
work:     617.276.2315
skype:    scottajanousek
twitter:  scottjanousek
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottjanousek
qik.com   http://www.qik.com/scottjanousek
chumby:      scottjanousek (Note: You must send me your username via email)
site:     http://www.scottjanousek.com
mobi:     http://scottjanousek.mobi
blog:     http://www.scottjanousek.com/blog
flashlog: http://flashmobile.scottjanousek.com/

Forum Nokia Champion
  http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/scott-janouseks-forum-nokia-blog/
Adobe Flash Lite 1.1/2.x/3.x Certified Training Instructor
Qualcomm Authorized BREW Developer
Co-Manager, Boston Adobe Mobile & Devices User Group (BAMaDUG)
  http://www.flashmobilegroup.org
Adobe Community Expert - Mobile & Devices
Member of the Adobe MaD Learning Resources Advisory Group
Coauthor, Foundation Flash Applications for Mobile Devices,
Friends of Ed (Apress), ISBN: 1590595580
  http://www.flashmobilebook.com
Coauthor, AdvancED Flash on Devices: Mobile Development with Flash Lite and Flash 10,
Friends of Ed (APress), ISBN: 1430219041
  http://advancED.flashmobilebook.com
Frame 27: Flash Mobile Game Reviews
  http://frame27.blogspot.com
Share your Flash Lite presentations