On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Nathan Mynarcik <nat...@mynarcik.com>wrote:

> If you are putting the sprite in an MC and then doing mc.name = "myName"
> it should then return the name of the mc. Sprite however does not have the
> name property.

The plot thickens. So I changed my Sprite to an MC and then I discovered I
could add a text or htmlText property to it. So I did and tried to use them
in my navigation function

e.currentTarget.htmlText

for example, now no need to call the child (so I thought). But it's
stubborn. No matter what value I assign to the text or htmlText, it wants to
give it the name property. Good grief. What up? Or can I somehow assign a
value to the child that will properly pass nothing but the url?
TIA,
Susan