On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Susan Day <suzieprogram...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Mattheis, Erik (MIN - WSW) <
> ematth...@webershandwick.com> wrote:
>
>> The "missing .html" thing has to be a simple mistake you're not seeing.
>

> I realized you must be right. So I pulled out the pertinent code and have
> built a test case. Sure enough, it's working properly. Now I'll figure out
> what was breaking it.

The problem appears to be that when I mouse over a nav widget it activates a
fn called onMouseOver. When I comment out that addEventListener, then the fn
onPressHandler for the onClick works as desired. So the onMouseOver is
running interference. How do I eliminate the interference? Obviously I need
to add something to the onMouseOver fn, but what? Right now all I do is
re-call the nav fn to change the color of the btn. I tried this with no
luck:

e.currentTarget.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onPressHandler);
e.currentTarget.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, onMouseOver);

TIA,
Susan