Apparently, according to what I have been reading, I have lately been designing everything using a command pattern / composition mix, as it seems to come most naturally, and deviating where necessary, without knowing the names of any of the patterns I stumble upon; thus, you can obviously tell I need work on all my pattern jargon.

What I am looking for is a book, that has common applications broken down by best pattern(s) to use for a given section of the application. Really a book with detailed use-case scenarios.

I can come up with my own way of doing things; yet, if I am going out of the pre-established regions of my repertoire, it takes forever to be confident about the path that I am choosing, and I know a pattern(s) per use-case book would speed things up.

Any suggestions?