Thanks for responding Erik.
Unfortunately I can't use closeVideoPlayer() as it shuts the default player
which isn't allowed. On a side note I can't find anything in the docs on adding
new instances of VideoPlayer Class to an FLV even though there is plenty of
talk of getting different VideoPlayer classes stacked inside an FLVPlayback
instance (eg. myFLVPlayback.getVideoPlayer() or
myFLVPlayback.visibleVideoPlayerIndex ) . Any ideas?
I have temporarily solved the problem with the nastiest workaround ever by
passing "#" as the source. Seems to work for some reason but I'm sure it will
come back and bite me. In the end I may have to make a new instance of
FLVPlayback for each video and kill the old instance.
Thanks,
David