ps.
for those using fb4, it looks like sourcemate offers a potential workaround for many of the missing editing assistants:

http://www.elementriver.com/sourcemate/features/

colin

co...@moock.org wrote:
i'm not a full-time fdt user, but i think it's commonly accepted that fdt's actionscript editing assistants are still better than fb4. see:

http://www.fdt.powerflasher.com/developer-tools/fdt-3/whats-new/new-quick-fixes/ http://www.fdt.powerflasher.com/developer-tools/fdt-3/features/unique-features/

colin

John McCormack wrote:
I will be buying it shortly. It's a great product.

I was interested to see that you mentioned FDT on the blog.

Does FDT offer significant coding enhancements as an IDE?

John

co...@moock.org wrote:
i didn't see anyone post an announcement about fb4 to flashcoders, so i figure it's worth spreading the news a bit. here's my take on the new version:

http://www.moock.org/blog/archives/000300.html

and i guess i should check: dave do you mind posts about actionscript ide releases (fdt, flashdevelop, fb, etc) on flashcoders?

colin