From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Karl
DeSaulniers
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 8:14 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] NoCache XML

Hi Nathan,
Are you adding the no-cache to the html page or to the swfobject that
loads?
I noticed on your site that you have the no-cache in the swfobject.
Maybe if the no-cache was associated with the html file that the
swfobject was embedded/placed in, it would work?
I believe, but no proof atm, that the code I supplied will make sure
nothing in the html will cache. Not the html page nor its contents.
But I can not validate that atm.
JAT

Karl