I'm assuming you've already googled it, and that your google foo is strong
because I did not search.

If there doesn't seem to be a way to do it there is the annoying way:
copy just the files you want ASDoc'ed into a different directory...

I've done it before for its simplicity, but not a great long term solution

Ktu