Hi Jason,

the complexity probably isnt that hard. You have s, you look at
wordlist[wordlist.length/2], you find a g, so clearly you have to repeat
that for the upper half of the list etc. Dictionary is not going to work
here at least not on the whole words, you would have to store partial
lookups eg dictionary["a"] -> all words starting with a here, etc. Maybe
even nested dictionaries.

regards,
JC