Last year I created a small timeline based intro of products for a client that used Math.random to produce a random start of the animation sequence. This year they would like two specific product animations to always start in the #1 and #2 position and the remaining 7 products to play in a random order. I have given this some thought and am not sure how to go about it. Any ideas out there? If I contain the two specific products to the # 1 and # 2 positions, and procede randomly to the rest, how might I get all 7 remaining products to play before replaying #1 and #2?

Last years code below:

stop();
var minList:Array = ["mmPretzel", "3Musketeers_truffle", "MilkyWay_Caramel", "mmCO", "mmCherry", "Twix_java", "VOTE", "mmPB", "NASCAR"];
var minStart:Number = Math.floor(Math.random()*9);
trace(minStart);
trace(minList[minStart]);

function goOn(){
gotoAndPlay(minList[minStart]);